Mariner's Landing Marina is located on the southeast shore of Oneida Lake. It is a full-service marina, offering non ethanol fuel, a bait and tackle store, boat and motor repair services and rentals, winter boat storage and weekly fishing reports for Oneida Lake.
Open Memorial day to Labor Day
Hours: 8am to 8pm
Docks & Storage
- Quick and easy access to Oneida Lake
- Over 100 boat slips equipped with electricity & water hookups
- Coin operated pump-out on hand
- Covered docks available for seasonal & transient mooring
- Winter Storage
- Picnic pavilions
- Handicapped accessible restrooms
- Hot showers
- Seasonal paved lot rentals for trailers & campers.
- Lots equipped with full utility hook ups, water, sewer, cable & telephone
- Coin operated laundry
Fuel & Store
- Only diesel fuel pump on the East side of Oneida Lake
- Non-ethanol fuel available
- Ship store & Mini Mart for fishing tackle, snacks & drinks.
- From I-90 Exit 34 (Canastota) - Turn right onto State Route 13 North and follow into Sylvan Beach.
- At the only light in Sylvan Beach make a right onto Vienna Rd, then take the second right onto Kenwood Ave.
- At the first four-way stop make a right onto Pioneer Ave. Follow for about 1/8 of a mile.
- The office will be on the right, the store and launch to the left.
Have a question, comment or concern? Feel free to let us know by filling out the short form below and we will get back to you shortly. Please note that all fields are required in order to submit the form.